A lo largo del día se acumulan toxinas, maquillaje, sudor y sebo que forman una película sobre la piel y obstruyen los poros.
Mousse Limpiadora Antiaging de Matriskin es un limpiador de tratamiento 100% libre de jabón. Respeta el equilibrio ácido de la piel, evita la pérdida de agua transepidérmica y está recomendado para todo tipo de pieles: secas, grasas, acnéicas e incluso las más sensibles.
Proteína de Avena: Limpia y estimula las células epidérmicas, calma el picor y la irritación, revitaliza la piel seca e hidrata en profundidad.
Aceite de Coco: Nutre y humecta la piel, fortalece la barrera cutánea y ayuda a eliminar las manchas hormonales.
Vitamina B3: Con múltiples beneficios contra la apariencia del envejecimiento cutáneo, acné
y dermatitis. Fortalece la función de barrera protectora epidérmica, alisa líneas finas y reduce
Limpia y tonifica la piel del rostro en profundidad. Hidrata y refresca, manteniendo el equilibrio del Ph cutáneo. Oxigena e ilumina la piel. Antioxidante, neutraliza la acción de los radicales libres. Relipidante, renueva los lípidos naturales de la piel.
Today, we dedicate our blog to talk about one of the biggest skin-related concerns for women: Wrinkles. There are different types of wrinkles that can be classified in a very simple way:
1) Expression wrinkles. Such wrinkles are caused by the continuous movement of certain facial muscles. They’re normally formed in the forehead, the outside of the eyes and the upper lip.
These types of wrinkles are caused by the expression of our emotions, whether of joy (laughing) or sadness. Somehow they reflect the expression of our personality.
2) Gravity wrinkles. Such wrinkles are those caused by the weight of tissues. Over the years, the skin loses its tension therefore it unhangs, consequently wrinkles appear.
3) Age wrinkles. Many of the wrinkles on our face appear due to the harmful action of the sun. This is called photo-aging since the skin is damaged due to continuous exposure to sunlight. Sunlight not only ages but also causes the appearance of sunspots.
Matriskin has different products designed to prevent the appearance of wrinkles in younger skin and reduce them in more mature skins.
Ask our specialists about products and treatments suitable for your skin type: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you Soon, Matriskin
Over the years the skin ages, decreasing its volume and losing its tone. The passage of time is especially visible in the area around the eyes.
The skin around the eyes is particularly delicate because it is five times thinner than the rest of skin’s face, so the evaporation of water is higher; it is also subject to constant activity: smiles, winks, etc.
In addition, the effects of age, climate, stress and fatigue become very evident.The consequence of these factors is the early appearance of wrinkles and fine lines that end with the brightness of the eyes.
Our biologist, Paloma Cohen has developed an anti-aging effect formula that hydrates, firms and strengthens the protective barrier: The LISS Eye Contour, which among other ingredients is made of:
- Ceramide: Promotes cell cohesion.
- Polysaccharides: It reinforces skin’s hydrolipids barrier, hydrates and firms the skin.
- Vegetable proteins: They promote collagen synthesis, increase cell regeneration, give elasticity and erase wrinkles.
The use of LISS Eye Contour will provide the following benefits:
1) REJUVENATING: it erases wrinkles and reduces crow’s feet.
2) FIRMING: it firms the skin around the eyes.
3) ELASTICITY: it moisturizes and nourishes promoting the return of elasticity.
Do you wanna try? (product)
See you soon, Matriskin!
Today we want to focus our post to one of the most famous components lately in the field of dermo-aesthetic: hyaluronic acid.
In 1934 the German chemist Karl Meyer and his colleague John Palmer, from Columbia University (New York), discover the hyaluronic acid, but it was not until 1996 when it started being used in cosmetics. Hyaluronic acid is a natural constituent present in the human body. Its presence is concentrated in the joints, cartilage tissues and skin, being primarily responsible for its hydration. Over the years, the amount of hyaluronic acid begins to decrease and the skin loses its ability to retain water, resulting in the first fine lines, which later will turn into wrinkles.
Today it is one of the most famous components in anti-aging treatments and creams, used both in creams and in oral cosmetic treatments; and also in noninvasive medicine as a wrinkle filler injectable.
Hyaluronic acid creams give back to the skin this component which was lost over the years, encouraging hydration, filling in lines and wrinkles and ultimately rejuvenating the skin.
Do you know the 2% Hyaluronic Acid of Matriskin? Visible results since the first use.
Sorry, this entry is only available in Español.
Today we dedicate the blog to our new customers in Mexico:
The French skincare line MATRISKIN has finally arrived in the US, introducing extraordinary results thanks to its innovative ingredients, carefully selected and combined in order to restore all the properties that skin looses over the years.
The exclusive formula of MATRISKIN products sets itself apart from other products in the market because its produces immediate results due to its preventive, curative, and stabilizing properties.
The MATRISKIN technology combines two patented molecules, polysaccharides and ceramides, obtained through cutting-edge biotechnological processes. The result of this unique combination is an extensive range of products that fortify the protective function of the skin and restructure its many cell layers.
Matrsikin is a Comosceutical Skin Care Line. Cosmeceuticals refers to the combination of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. Cosmeceuticals are cosmetic products with biologically active ingredients purporting to have medical or drug-like benefits.
The bioactive ingredients used in cosmeceuticals have benefits beyond the traditional moisturizer.
We hope that all Mexicans begin to enjoy our products, any additional information you wish to be happy to serve you in: email@example.com
Welcome and see you soon!
We all know that natural products like vitamins act on behalf of our health and beauty. In Matriskin we are aware of it, so today we want to emphasize our very special 5% VITAMIN C SERUM.
Vitamin C is the ultimate antioxidant active, it strengths skin defenses and stimulates its regeneration.
This wonderful vitamin, which is present in our Serum at a 5% concentration, benefits our skin by:
1) Neutralizing the action of free radicals and stopping skin aging caused by UV rays and environmental pollution.
2) Clarifying dark spots on the skin, bringing brightness and smoothness to the skin, thanks to its de-pigmenting action.
3) Improving skin’s structure, tone and brightness, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It provides brightness allowing the skin to regain its vitality.
4) Acting as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps fighting acne.
5) Nourishing and stimulating skin cells and regenerating skin structure in all layers.
Have you already tested these results on your skin?
Take advantage of Matriskin’s discounts: buying one 5% Vitamin C Serum (Buy Now), get a NO-PAD for free… Get gorgeous with Matriskin
See you Soon
Today, we focus our post in the relationship between a healthy and beautiful face and the food we eat.
What we eat makes a big difference not only in how we feel, but also on how we look. With a rich diet in essential nutrients, you will achieve healthy skin.
The basic nutrients that we must include in our diet are:
- Vitamin A: It helps renewing the skin. It is found in foods like eggs, liver and dairy products.
- Vitamin B: It is involved in the processes of cell renewal. It is present in most plant foods: vegetables, fruits, cereals, legumes, etc…
- Vitamin C: It is a great antioxidant and it improves the production of collagen, an important protein to maintain healthy and wrinkle free skin. It is found in fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, oranges, lemons, green peppers…
- Vitamin E: It has a strong antioxidant effect and prevents the accumulation of free radicals. It is found in olive oil, green leafy vegetables and nuts.
If you want to enjoy a healthy and beautiful skin, eat a balance diet avoiding saturated fats. Try eating raw vegetables and fruits, whole grains, grilled meats, etc…
It is also essential to stay hydrated drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day and not abusing sun exposure.
If we complement the above with the appropriate products (Matriskin) suitable to you skin type, our face will look delightful!
See you Soon, Matriskin